4. If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
Type of personal information collected
5. The type of personally identifiable information we collect may include:
a) your name;
b) your contact information including email address;
c) demographic information including post code; and
d) your payment details.
Collection and use of personal information
7. We collect and use the personal information for purposes including:
a) contacting and communicate with you;
b) assist us in providing services to you;
c) contact you or respond to your queries;
d) tailor your experience of our Sites and our communications to you;
e) to advertise our services and our Sites;
f) for our internal administrative, marketing and planning requirements including internal record keeping;
g) to compile and report statistics, with all the relevant personal and/or proprietary information de-identified prior to the completion of such statistics; and
h) for purposes that are expressly permitted under any agreement with you.
Storage of collected information
8. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When credit card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete credit card details.
9. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Disclosure of personal information
10. We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
12. Your personal information will never be sold to any third party.
Site User Experience Tracking
13. We may use tracking software to review and improve your experience of our Sites.
13. In particular, we may use Google Analytics, which collects data about Our Sites traffic. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Protecting and maintaining personal information
15. We will take all reasonable steps to protect the information we hold about you from unauthorised access, use and disclosure, however we cannot guarantee that our systems and stored data will be completely free from third party interception or are free from corruption.
16. Further, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. In light of this, we cannot ensure or warrant, and do not warrant, the security or privacy of your personal information, including payment and account details. You transmit this information at your own risk.
17. If you use our Site to link to another site we encourage you to view their terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and security statements before disclosing any of your personal information on those sites.
Accessing personal information
18. It is your responsibility to advise us of any changes to your personal information to ensure we can keep our records accurate and up to date. If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email.
19. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
20. If you don’t want us to use your personal information in a particular manner, or at all, let us know. We’ll do our best to observe it, subject to our obligations at law.
21. If you have any concerns or questions about how we handle your personal information or require further information, please contact us at email@example.com.
23. We may change this document from time to time to reflect changes to our information practices. We encourage you to regularly review this statement to inform yourself of any amendments.
Last updated: 29 November 2017